Tie the Knot
Whether you envision a simple gathering with your
closest friends and family or an elaborate formal affair
with up to 260 seated guests, discover everything you
need for your dream wedding.
email@example.com | 604 488 8629
Whether you envision a simple gathering with your closest friends and family or an elaborate formal affair with up to 260 seated guests, discover everything you need for your dream wedding.
604 488 8629
COVID-19 SPECIAL RESTRICTIONS
- As of June 1, we have reopened our doors for member events, keeping both social distancing and the government's advisements into consideration. At this time, we are able to support up to 50 guests, to ensure that physical distancing remains possible. To ensure both the safety of our staff, you and your guests, we have implemented the following protocols and procedures:
- Thorough cleaning of all banquet areas, including all equipment, including all items in storage, tables, chair, staging, coffee pots etc.
- Thorough cleaning and sanitization of all AV equipment, microphones, speakerphones, projectors between clients
- Limited individual microphone usage
- All food and beverage items to be individually plated and served
- Coffee and other break items to be attended and served by a server
- No shared items – we have ordered individual salt & peppers, creamers, packaged butter
- All flatware to be provided as a roll-up
- Debit and credit payments only; to replace Banquets’ Cash Bar service. No cash handling
- Team to wear gloves and masks for all back up of the house duties, from rollups, collecting materials, room setup, coffee brewing, etc.
- Coat racks prohibited in all event rooms
- Hand-Sanitizers provided for registration tables and podiums
- Specific sanitation consideration will be paid to the following event room areas:
- Phones, tablets and remotes
- Doors and doorknobs
- Drapery pulls
- Lights and lighting controls
- Centrepieces, votive candles, pens, etc.
- Servers are not to touch glassware/coffee cups when refilling, nor the table during service
- Seating capacities and floor plans to be reviewed on an event by event basis to ensure appropriate physical distancing that follows provincial guidelines
xOur award-winning culinary team will transform the freshest seasonal ingredients into an inspired tailor-made menu for you and your guests. A complimentary tasting for two is available three months prior to your wedding.
xAn extensive collection of wines is available to pair with your menu. Allow our Wine Director to guide you in your selections.
xWe would be delighted to create a custom wedding cake, just for you.
xA professional, attentive, and caring catering and banquets team, at your service.
xAdorned with vintage chandeliers, floor-to-ceiling windows, and hardwood dance floor, plus, state-of-the-art audio/visual equipment.
xEnjoy the convenience of hosting your ceremony and reception under one roof, located in downtown Vancouver. Have an intimate outdoor ceremony on our beautiful terrace for up to 60 guests, or seat 260 in our elegant ballroom.
xGefilte fish? Tea ceremony? Ask us, and we’ll do everything we can to accommodate.
xOur exquisite furnishings, white damask linens, Royal Doulton bone white china, and Club monogramed silverware are at your disposal. Other furnishings, including podiums, gift tables, wireless microphone, and grand piano are available upon request at no additional cost.
xFull access is available from 11 a.m. on the day of your wedding.
Vancouver’s best kept secret.
Up to 260 dinner/dance
Up to 130 dinner/dance
1892 & CUVÉE
Available Saturdays & Sundays
Up to 50 seated; 75 standing reception
Metropolitan & Terrace Ballrooms, 1892, and Cuvée
260 dinner/dance or up to 700 reception
Deluxe hotel accommodations with one of our hotel partners
for the bride and groom on the night of the wedding.
Deluxe hotel accommodations with one of our hotel partners for the bride and groom on the night of the wedding.
Consider booking your engagement party, rehearsal dinner, bridal shower, or day-after-brunch with us!