Be our guest; put our service to the test.
Terminal City Club has a reputation for exquisite food and
professional service. From grand galas to intimate private
dinners, our experienced catering team is delighted to assist
you in arranging your next corporate or social event.
email@example.com | 604 488 8629
Be our guest; put us to the test.
Terminal City Club has a reputation for exquisite food and professional services. From grand galas to intimate private dinners, our experienced catering team is delighted to assist you in arranging your next corporate or social event.
604 488 8629
COVID-19 SPECIAL RESTRICTIONS
- As of June 1, we have reopened our doors for member events, keeping both social distancing and the government's advisements into consideration. At this time, we are able to support up to 50 guests, to ensure that physical distancing remains possible. To ensure both the safety of our staff, you and your guests, we have implemented the following protocols and procedures:
- Thorough cleaning of all banquet areas, including all equipment, including all items in storage, tables, chair, staging, coffee pots etc.
- Thorough cleaning and sanitization of all AV equipment, microphones, speakerphones, projectors between clients
- Limited individual microphone usage
- All food and beverage items to be individually plated and served
- Coffee and other break items to be attended and served by a server
- No shared items – we have ordered individual salt & peppers, creamers, packaged butter
- All flatware to be provided as a roll-up
- Debit and credit payments only; to replace Banquets’ Cash Bar service. No cash handling
- Team to wear gloves and masks for all back up of the house duties, from rollups, collecting materials, room setup, coffee brewing, etc.
- Coat racks prohibited in all event rooms
- Hand-Sanitizers provided for registration tables and podiums
- Specific sanitation consideration will be paid to the following event room areas:
- Phones, tablets and remotes
- Doors and doorknobs
- Drapery pulls
- Lights and lighting controls
- Centrepieces, votive candles, pens, etc.
- Servers are not to touch glassware/coffee cups when refilling, nor the table during service
- Seating capacities and floor plans to be reviewed on an event by event basis to ensure appropriate physical distancing that follows provincial guidelines
SUMMER BBQ OR SOIRÉE
CONFERENCES & TRADE SHOWS
Brave enough to have a host bar? Pay for the bottle, not per drink.