Welcome back. The Terminal City Club Fitness Centre is now open (with modified hours and procedures – see previous communications and details here), and today I’m pleased to let you know that we are set to begin the gradual re-opening of remaining areas of the Club. Details follow below.As excited as we are to welcome our members back, our priority continues to be the health and safety of TCC members and staff. As such, there are some key policies that will apply to use of all areas of the Club for the foreseeable future.
- Please do not visit the club under any circumstances if you or any members of your household are ill or experiencing any symptoms including fever, cough, tiredness, or shortness of breath; OR if you have returned from travel outside British Columbia in the past 14 days.
- Use of any and all areas of the Club will be through reservations only. Groups must be limited to six people or less. Reservations can be made via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone at 604-681-4121, or text at 604-200-2279. We will confirm your reservation. Please ensure you have a confirmed reservation before visiting the Club.
- Entry to the Club will be through the front lobby only. All Members and their guests must check in at the Member Services desk in the front lobby, regardless of how they are using the Club on that visit.
- All members and their guests will be required to complete a Daily Health Declaration at the Member Services desk each time they visit the Club. (A copy of the Daily Health Declaration is here for your reference.)
- Members wishing to access the Club at this time must also complete a one-time TCC COVID-19 Policy Acknowledgement & Release of Liability. This acknowledgement can be completed online in advance of your first visit; or paper copies will be available at Member Services, for completion on your first visit.
We have been preparing for this opportunity over the past few weeks, so we hope and expect that all will go smoothly. However, as with so many things these days, circumstances can change, so please be prepared to be flexible if needed.
The planned schedule of re-opening is as follows:
- Friday, May 22 – Members’ Lounge will open, with bar and complimentary tea/coffee service only (no food service at this time) and hours of 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Monday, May 25 – Food service will begin in The Grill at lunch, with a reduced menu. Reservations are strongly encouraged, and can be done here on OpenTable or by contacting Member Services. To help accommodate physical distancing, the Wilson M. Beck Room, Skidmore Room, and Terrace B will have additional tables. The Members’ Lounge will commence regular hours, also with a reduced menu for food service.
- Tuesday, May 26 – The Lions Pub will open for weekdays only, also with a reduced menu. Cuveé and 1892 will also open this week if demand is sufficient.
- Reminder that all areas of the Club will require reservations, and that groups are limited to six people.
- We will work to bring our full regular menus back as soon as possible, within the confines of safe kitchen staffing configurations and product availability.
We are excited to begin welcoming members back to the Club. We are working hard to ensure that TCC will remain a safe and trusted place for you and your close circles to enjoy, and we appreciate your patience and cooperation as we work through new protocols to help ensure everyone’s safety and comfort.
GM, Terminal City Club