Further to the announcement on May 13 that we would be opening the TCC Fitness Centre (only) beginning Wednesday, May 20, below are some additional details about how to reserve your workout time, and what to expect when you arrive at the Club.
As detailed in the May 13 email, access to the Fitness Centre will be controlled through a reservation system. All reservations are limited to one hour, and only members with reservations will be able to check in to the Club, no more than 10 minutes prior to their reserved time.
We will begin taking reservations at 8:00 a.m. on Tuesday, May 19. A maximum of three sessions may be booked at a time. You will be able to place your reservation in the following ways:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred date and time of day (morning, afternoon, night) and we will respond with available options.
- Via phone at 604 681 4121.
- Via text at 604 200 2279. Please indicate your preferred date and time of day (morning, afternoon, night) and we will respond with available options.
- COMING SOON: through the TCC app. *We have just purchased the module to allow for real-time scheduling on the app. If you haven’t already downloaded the TCC app, we encourage you to do so from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Here are some details on what to expect when you arrive at the Club:
- At this time, only members and their immediate family (spouse and children under 18) will be admitted as guests. You must have a reservation for all members of your party.
- When you arrive at the Club (no more than 10 minutes prior to your reservation time), please check in at Member Services (front lobby desk).
- Before being escorted to the Fitness Centre, all members of your party will be required to complete a Daily Member Health Declaration. This declaration will be required before each visit. You can see a copy of it here for your reference.
- In addition to the Daily Member Health Declaration, members wishing to access the Club at this time (and for the foreseeable future) must complete a one-time TCC COVID-19 Policy Acknowledgement & Release of Liability. This acknowledgement can be completed in advance of your first visit, here. Paper copies will also be available at Member Services, for completion at your first visit.
We are excited to begin welcoming members back to the Club, and we appreciate your patience and cooperation as we work through some new protocols to help ensure everyone’s safety and comfort. Enjoy the long weekend, and we’ll see you next week.